This is the city's community bus.Foure buses, in different colors, ply the four routes: "Central", "North", "South" and "West".
Notty the Community Bus
LastUpDate： April 1, 2012
- Please pay the \100 fare when you get off the bus. You can change routes at the Cultural Hall Forte and City Hall bus stops, but you still have to pay \100 when you do so.
- One pre-school child can travel free when accompanied by a fare-paying passenger.
- Books of bus coupons are on sale in the bus (11 coupons for \1,000). Please ask the driver while the bus is stationary.
- No hazardous items may be brought onto the bus. Guide dogs for the blind and service dogs for the disabled are allowed on the bus but pets are not.
Bus services during the New Year's holidays
- There are no bus services on January 1
- There are reduced services on December 31, January 2 and January 3
Northern and Central routes
Departing from Cultural Hall Forte (10 buses)
Departing from Nonoichi City Hall (10 buses)
Departing from Nonoichi City Hall (4 buses)
For details about bus services please contact
Nonoichi Bus Co., Ltd.